EOS’s commitment to quality means we will consistently provide products and services that meet our clients' needs. We will:
- Deliver services and products which help our clients to their business outcomes and seek their feedback to test our success in doing this.
- Deliver on-time and keep our clients and other stakeholders informed so that there are no surprises.
- Employ people to staff our projects with the appropriate skills, competence and experience.
- Value our people, involving them in improving company performance and our project delivery.
- Set measurable objectives in order to improve, paying particular attention to contract, schedule, communication, assurance and safety aspects of our service delivery.
- Encourage and provide support for continuous service delivery improvement.
- Maintain our certification to international quality standard ISO9001.
We are committed to maintaining, and continually improving the effectiveness of our quality system. All employees, suppliers and delivery partners are invited and expected to share in this commitment.
EOS is an ISO 9001:2008 quality certified company and is subject to an annual independent audit to ensure that our processes and procedures guarantee we deliver quality products and services.
Further details are available on the Standards Australia website.